Welcome to The Sweet Life
Welcome to Misha Martin’s Sweet Life Chocolates. You have a fabulous chocolate experience waiting for you. Imagine the perfect dark, dreamy, semi-sweet center encased in lovely bittersweet chocolate. Or imagine handmade honey-caramel poured over toasted pecans and dipped in bittersweet chocolate. Imagine finding all this beautifully gift boxed and ready to send. These delights are made completely by hand with only the purest ingredients. Misha’s truffles and turtles satisfy true chocolate lover’s longings for a quality experience. Indulge yourself and those you love.
MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER HAPPINESS!
- This year Sweet Life Truffles are again climbing Mt McKinley with polar explorer Lonnie Dupre. Lonnie says they will help keep his appetite alive even at altitudes that suppress appetite normally. (Well, we know it works for our appetites!). We wish him the best of luck– if you want to follow the expedition you can find a link on our chocolate friends links page.
- The truffles are really becoming world travelers as they traveled to Nepal and Bhutan helping Judie J. make friends along the way not too long ago.
- Another chocolate lover sent them to France just to show her friends they didn’t have the market cornered on great desserts.
- In 2010 the El Paso Times Style Magazine declared us, “By far, the best discovery of the week-end— a reason enough to make the hour and a half drive from El Paso. Trust me, save room for these treats. They are a must-have— worth every penny, every calorie and every drop of gasoline left along Interstate 10.”
- In October 2009 we were thrilled to be invited by Bon Appetite Magazine and Barbara Pearlman to be a part of the dessert for a dinner party photo shoot. The dark chocolate, chipotle chili truffle was paired with a tequila lime ice cream to everyone’s delight.
- Sweet Life Truffles were chosen by Michael Green, wine consultant for Gourmet Magazine, for the Gourmet Institute Perfect Pairings Seminar in 2005.
Every year more people discover the happiness you already know if you’ve had a Sweet Life Chocolate.